Parking and Lodging
Athletes and spectators may park in any of the following locations. Volunteers will be on hand to help assist you.
- Any of the 5 designated parking lots at Caesar Creek State Park on race day down by the Beach
- Along the road to the Youth Pond, including the Youth Pond lot.
- In the Park Ranger’s Office Parking Lot
- There will be no parking on the main road into the park on race day for the safety of the athletes competing.
- All racers must arrive at the park before 8am on race day.
Caesar Creek State Park camping sites and cabins can be found at http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/parks/caesarck/tabid/720/Default.aspx