Boost your Bike
Boost your bike this season with training advice from Zoom Multisport Racing. We have teamed up with USAT certified coach Anthony Trimble and compiled resources that will help you train smarter and race faster. Put these to the test in the Zoom Triathlons, Duathlons, & Aquabike this summer!
FORM & TECHNIQUE: Learn how to improve your pedal stroke and bike handling to get more power, efficiency & speed.
- Pedaling Technique & Drills to Help
- Helping You with Bike Handing
- Pedal Mechanics & Riding Skills
- 4 Tips for Good Cycling Form
- Beginner's Guide to Triathlon Cycling
RESEARCH & RESOURCES: Check out these resources to help you boost your bike!
- Beginner Triathlete: Resources for Triathletes at all Levels, not just Beginners
- TriathaNewbie.com: New to Triathlon? They are Here to Help!
- Triathlon Resource Guide: Info on Swimming, Biking and Running!
- About.com Bicycling: Training Tips, Gear & Repair Advice, Rules of the Road and Anything Else to Help you Become a Better Cyclist
- Bicycling.com: Everything you Want to Know About Cycling from Gear & Repair to Training & Racing.
THE BEST INDOOR TRAINING VIDEOS:
- If you want to try the hardest, most challenging training workout videos in the industry check out Sufferfest videos. They offer cycling videos with structured intervals, great music, and officially licensed footage from the world’s biggest professional races.
- Check out more videos from Sufferfest: www.thesufferfest.com